TCMC - The Confederate Marine Corps
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-26%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bosch BBS8214 Aspirateur Balai Multifonction sans fil Unlimited ...
249.99 € 339.99 €
Voir le deal

Hello can I post this here?

AuteurMessage
lypePreo
Invité

Hello can I post this here? Empty
MessageSujet: Hello can I post this here?   Hello can I post this here? EmptyMer 3 Aoû 2011 - 7:50

Hello. I have tried and tried to backup this movie and have about 12 coasters so far. I just hate to run into a movie I cannot backup because it may happen again later and them I won't know how to get around it. Help please!I'm running Win XP, Nero 6.6.1.4 (this version broke my Shrink), AnyDVD, DVDFab Express, VOBBlanker.I have tried all possible combinations of the above and nothing will make a readable copy, Even when Recode completes sucessfully none of my DVD players will read it and neither will my PC. The only things I haven't tried are Shrink (when I updated Nero it wouldn't work anymore, if anyone can help me with a link to Nero 6.6.0.18 I would be very grateful!) and burning w/a DVD+R DL. If you have had success with a DL please tell me exactly what programs you used. I did download Alkohol DVD 6 but and it saiid to use a DL but when I tested it on another disk it wouldn't burn. Everything else burns fine with the new Nero update as it did with the old one even though I hate it because I can't use Shrink. Just this one DVD refuses to burn. Malik, the Brooklyn Kid
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Hello can I post this here?
Page 1 sur 1